· Organized and hosted 5 “Complying with RoHS” workshops for Surface Mount
Technology Association (SMTA)
· Conducted a two-day RoHS training for Chinese manufacturers in Shanghai
· Led RoHS and WEEE workshops in Australia
·Presented Information Management for RoHS/REACH Compliance for Spring Singapore
·Developed corporate slide presentation: Introduction to Product Environmental
Compliance through Corporate Social Responsibility
· Organized and hosted 3 “Due Diligence” workshops for SMTA
· Co-hosted 4 Design-for-Environment workshops
· Provided IPC-1752 training in conjunction with GCG’s Material Declaration Wizard
and/or other software tools
· Continue to give corporate Executive Briefings and management/staff seminars
· Continue to provide corporate-specific trainingsKey Questions:
· Do your executives or managers need REACH, RoHS or WEEE training?
· How much stronger would your Due Diligence defense be if all your employees received a REACH,RoHS, and/or WEEE overview?
·How much time and effort would you save if your suppliers were trained on your data collection needs and format…and how more accurate might their responses be?