MDW-ES Substance Management Software…for companies that need tosubstantially reduce the time, cost, and risk associated with PEC compliance in the EU, China, Japan, and other geographies.
MDW-ES was initially developed in 2003 and grew out of GCG’s early RoHS consulting practice at a time when there were no tools available for managing substance and material data. Today, MDW-ES is used by companies at all levels of the supply chain to collect, manage, and report REACH and RoHS-related data. MDW-ES also allows companies of all sizes to manage substance requirements beyond RoHS and REACH, such as company specific Materials of Concern lists. The MDW-ES PEC software solution has been designed to allow your company to rapidly implement a comprehensive Substance Management System. Get datasheet.
MDW-ES is available as a multi-user enterprise version, a single desktop workstation version, or as Green-ESsm, a hosted Software as a Service (SaaS).
MDW-ES Substance Management and Reporting
Adhering to the IPC 1752A and IEC/EN62474 standards for materials declaration management, GCG’s MDW-ES solution enables all levels of the supply chain to comply with RoHS, with the Joint Industry Guide’s (A and B) lists, REACH and with corporate-specific substance lists. GCG’s MDW-ES software was awarded SMT’s 2007 & 2008 VISION award and has led the industry in material declaration management innovation and price performance for the past 10 years.
MDW-ES IPC 1752A and IEC/EN62474 Management and Reporting
GCG’ s MDW-ES solution can help your company to rapidly implement RoHS2, REACH and other toxicity-related solutions to satisfy all of your substance legislative requirements and customer demands.
The MDW-ES solution allows companies to implement a complete substance management solution by utilizing a single user workstation client or a multi-user client-server system. For growing companies, solution implementation can start with a single client install and migrate to a multi-user environment that supports both internal and external users based on changing user requirements.
MDW-ES capabilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Automatic import of BOM and AVL information from back end systems such as Agile or Oracle
- Full disclosure part information can be provided by GCG or a GCG selected third party data provider
- Can be customized based on customer-specific legislative requirements
- Can import/export data via a variety of formats, including IPC1752A, IEC/EN62474 XML, Excel and CSV
- Management, analysis, data cleansing and reporting of part level material and substance composition information
- Automatically determining legislative business rule compliance status and material and substance accuracy for individual components or for an entire finished product
- Generating standard or custom reports, in XML, PDF or Excel format, including but not limited to:
- Substance analysis reports
- RoHS2/JIG compliance reports
- China RoHS disclosure tables
- REACH SVHC analysis and reporting
- Conflict Minerals, Prop65, PoHS analysis and reporting
- IEC/EN62474 analysis and reporting- IPC 1752A analysis and reporting